Our services include:
- General orthopedics, such as treatment of conditions of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, hip, knee, elbow and shoulder
- Sports-related injuries
- Total joint replacements of the shoulder, knee and hip
- Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Treatment of fractures and soft tissue trauma
Dr. Gavin provides many new and advanced procedures, including Mako robotic arm assisted partial knee replacement and complex joint restoration procedures.
What to bring to an appointment:
- Your current valid insurance card and a photo I.D.
- Referral authorization from your primary care provider if necessary (example: HMO referrals).
- All previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem.
- Previous medical records relating to current medical problem.
- If you have a workers’ compensation claim, we will need your claim number and date of injury. If it is a self-insured claim, then you must provide us with the name of the self-insured company and the billing address to ensure proper billing for your claim.
- A method of payment for your co-pay, if applicable.