What do you treat?
- General orthopedics, such as treatment of conditions of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, hip, knee, elbow and shoulder
- Sports-related injuries
- Total joint replacements of the shoulder, knee and hip
- Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Treatment of fractures and soft tissue trauma
- Dr. Gavin provides many new and advanced procedures, including Mako robotic arm assisted partial knee replacement and complex joint restoration procedures.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Your current valid insurance card and a photo I.D.
- Referral authorization from your primary care provider if necessary (example: HMO referrals).
- All previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem.
- Previous medical records relating to current medical problem.
- If you have a workers’ compensation claim, we will need your claim number and date of injury. If it is a self-insured claim, then you must provide us with the name of the self-insured company and the billing address to ensure proper billing for your claim.
- A method of payment for your co-pay, if applicable.